<body> <body>

Photobucket
Monday, October 26, 2009

♥
I know I can be stronger than this. I never said I was perfect but if anyone think they're way better than anyone else and never ever sinned, I think they're just kidding themselves. Have these people ever sat down and ponder about what they say about others? That what they say might be untrue? I can never stop one from speaking their mind but what I can do is to turn away & dismissing their say. I forgive cos that is what God would do in times like this.

So save all the comments to one's self. For maybe, you might need it more than I do.

Ya Allah, ampunkan lah segala dosa aku. Mungkin hamba ini tak sempurna mana tapi aku tahu Engkau maha pengasih, lagi maha penyayang. Jika ini adalah sesuatu yang harus aku harungi Ya Allah, aku berterima kasih dan berserah kepadaMu. Kerana segala pujian hanya untukMu Ya Allah..

Thank you to all my friends. I know I can always turn to you. (:

Words are only words. Yours against mine. That can't bring me down.

And with that, I'll take time reflect. No more drama. No more. This is just getting way too ridiculous for my humble life.
Goodness, these people have no life spamming others!

Before anyone starts to speak again, so please reflect on yourself. Are you even worthy to say what you want to say?

Well just have this in mind, fitnah itu suatu dosa yang besar.




L O V E M E B A B Y +_+


♥
Nurul ♥
17th decemberrrrr , her day . :D
Teach me how to laugh, AGAIN.

If you don't like what you see/read, Click on the RED "X" on your right hand corner.
THANK YOU!
Nurulhuda Yousop
Nurulhuda Yousop

C R A V I N G S / L U S T S


• My Boyf. ((: .
• Raybans Wayfarer Tortoiseshell .
• More SHOES ~ MAC make up ~ .
• Prada Black Cervo Lux Shoulder Bag.
• Prada Black Jacquard Tessuto Nappa Tote.
• Chanel Lambskin Shoulder Bag .
• Christian Louboutin's Shoes (are to die for!) .
• Clothings; pretty ones pleaseeee .
• Miu Miu Coffer Black . :D
Can I have these all? I promise I'll be a good girl. :D

S P Y



follow vesparina at http://twitter.com


Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
S H O U T O U T L O U D


You have to learn to spit rubbish.






E X I T S

Sayang/Soebqi Aiman<3 Sue:D Isza:D Siti:D Yana:D Tymes Creation:D Liyah:D Felicia:D Nasuha:D Nasuha II:D Kina:D Faliza:D Faz:D Azhar:D Arip:D Sulinah:D Sulinah II:D Dianti:D Shyafriedah:D Shyafriedah II:D Mar:D Tini:D Sofie:D Waney:D Fafa:D Ninishasha:D Feeza:D Nad Mircella:D Suzanna:D Al-Khair:D HadiRosman:D Faeza:D Suriannie:D Aidah:D Nellieetaa:D Sayuri:D SyaSya:D Rosy Rozi:D Nura J:D Nona Kirana :D FaraAdam:D Yantie:D Farah Fasyalba:D Nurul:D Esqar:D Nurul Aini:D





Tymes Creation on Facebook

G R O O V E T O T H I S


L O V E S


I love th whole lot of you !. :D
AIMAN BABYLOVE!
SUE!
SITI!
NURUL!
ALFIAH!
RABIAH!
SULINAH!
WANI!
TYMES CREATION!
hahahahahah :D