<body> <body>

Photobucket
+ Maybe I'm just a bad girl. +
Thursday, April 23, 2009


Sememangnye tu title blog aku takde kene mengene ngan aku! But sometimes I feel like I'm always misunderstood or misjudged. Well who are they to judge me? We are all the same. Human beings. I know I shouldn't let beat myself up with words that mean nothing but hurt and anger to me. I've always been the nice girl that sometimes without knowing people tend to step over my head and yet I still silent myself for I do not want to cause any arguements or misunderstanding. But do these people actually appreciate this silence? :(

These few days have been a rough patch for me and the boyf. We constantly pick on each other. Small trivial matters suddenly *BOOM* becomes ONE BIG FAT JUICY arguement. It's like a debate that never ends. I love him thou. He loves me too. (: and that is all that matters. Manenye relationship (kau bilang aku..) yang takde gaduh? Sedangkan lidah sering tergigit, ape lagi kalau manusia in love? LOL! Macam paham! =P
And ni lagi satu nye kes. Aku tak tau apasal ni hamba Allah feeling-feeling aku berbual pasal dia dengan boyf dia. Alamak please la. That's so yesterday (or maybe 2 years) news! I've got no time to talk about you people. So please stop all your nonsense too. I personally think you got a mutual friend (between us two) to actually check on my fb. Ouhhh puh-leaseeee~! Get a hold of yourself. If that friend of yours tak nak be friend with me anymore, I don't really mind. But if you're the one yang api-api cerita pasal aku then kau jawab sendiri dengan tuhan ye. I don't really care la about whatever happens before I was friends with your boyf or after you went back together with him (again) shortly after your boyf decided to MIA. Like I really die-die cannot live without him. (What the heck?!) Urghhh. Orang-orang gini menyusahkan hidup aku tak puas-puas ye? Ape saje la. Cakap salah tak cakap salah. Ape cakap ni?
Anyways, I didn't even mention names so why must you get so worked up and ask that mutual friend of ours questions like, "How did you get to know Nurul..", "How long have you known her?" Well more questions along that line i suppose.. Wah sibeysian can or not?!

On a brighter note, Sue teman me makan waffles on tuesday and yesterday, I teman Sue waiting for her larling fiance to meet her up @Paragon before proceeding to Taka Best Denki. Nak carik handphone at last box handphone kat sane pun takde! Haha. Kesian dia. Takpela. Nasib ade spare handphone aku bagi kau pinjam la. ((:


Sue and I took some photos of us while waiting for the "KING" to come. Hahaha. The birds were like flocking to us both. Dua-dua badan besar tapi takut dengan burung! LOL! Tak guna betul. Abeh ni satu pakcik ke uncle basketball betul nak tolong tangkap burung nak bagi kiter! Dia ingat kelakar kepe!!! And biasela kita cam-whore dengan burung-burung skali kiter petik gambar. Burung these days dah prangai jugak! Ade ke patut dia berak depan kiter?! Memang muke jamzzzz ah kiter orang. Jamz-bannnn! ROFLOL!



Anyway Sue and I and our respective partners are going out tonight to catch a movie! We're contemplating on whether to watch Jangan Tegur or The Fast and The Furious 4! Ala asalkan dapat gi movie with our loved ones jadi la!! ((:

Much love people! I'm walking with my head high (bukan sombong ok!) and never falter on people malicious rumours about me. If I'm good, I'm real good and if I'm bad, I'm really bad? Well judge me for all I care but you are very much alike like me. We're all humans. I'm not perfect. I can only say I'm mending my ways and I'm not God either to judge you or her or him or them. Life's too short for all this stupid drama. Life is simple. It's just that we human tend to make it complicated and blame others for the shortcomings. Well that's it. Good day and enjoy what's left of the day.

Labels: , , ,





L O V E M E B A B Y +_+


♥
Nurul
17th decemberrrrr , her day . :D
Teach me how to laugh, AGAIN.

If you don't like what you see/read, Click on the RED "X" on your right hand corner.
THANK YOU!
Nurulhuda Yousop
Nurulhuda Yousop

C R A V I N G S / L U S T S


• My Boyf. ((: .
• Raybans Wayfarer Tortoiseshell .
• More SHOES ~ MAC make up ~ .
• Prada Black Cervo Lux Shoulder Bag.
• Prada Black Jacquard Tessuto Nappa Tote.
• Chanel Lambskin Shoulder Bag .
• Christian Louboutin's Shoes (are to die for!) .
• Clothings; pretty ones pleaseeee .
• Miu Miu Coffer Black . :D
Can I have these all? I promise I'll be a good girl. :D

S P Y



follow vesparina at http://twitter.com


Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
S H O U T O U T L O U D


You have to learn to spit rubbish.






E X I T S

Sayang/Soebqi Aiman<3 Sue:D Isza:D Siti:D Yana:D Tymes Creation:D Liyah:D Felicia:D Nasuha:D Nasuha II:D Kina:D Faliza:D Faz:D Azhar:D Arip:D Sulinah:D Sulinah II:D Dianti:D Shyafriedah:D Shyafriedah II:D Mar:D Tini:D Sofie:D Waney:D Fafa:D Ninishasha:D Feeza:D Nad Mircella:D Suzanna:D Al-Khair:D HadiRosman:D Faeza:D Suriannie:D Aidah:D Nellieetaa:D Sayuri:D SyaSya:D Rosy Rozi:D Nura J:D Nona Kirana :D FaraAdam:D Yantie:D Farah Fasyalba:D Nurul:D Esqar:D Nurul Aini:D





Tymes Creation on Facebook

G R O O V E T O T H I S


L O V E S


I love th whole lot of you !. :D
AIMAN BABYLOVE!
SUE!
SITI!
NURUL!
ALFIAH!
RABIAH!
SULINAH!
WANI!
TYMES CREATION!
hahahahahah :D