DAWN of a NEW DAY!
Thursday, March 19, 2009
♥

Hello earthlings! I know I've been away for way too long now! I ought to be spank. Ok not literally la but yaa.. You get what I mean. Anyways, here's a few updates on my life.
Just recently, I quit my job in the management sector. Way too many drama & controversy for me to handle. I know you people are going to say, "Are you CRAZY Nurul for actually resigning? The world is in a deep recession and jobs are hard to come by these days.." Well people, I'll prove you wrong because I've secured myself a new job in the healthcare industry AGAIN. Ok ok. Balik2 si Nurul ni gi keje kat healthcare line. Ok what! No matter what happens, humans will always spend money on good health. Am I right?! (: I've just started today and hopefully this will be start of something good and will put me out of my misery. MANAGEMENT work sucks! Especially when your HR doesn't pick the right people to work in the right position! I mean HELLO! If a chef can become a property officer, obviously something is wrong somewhere! DUH! I wish i could YAK-DUSSHHH the top management heads all together now. They seriously put me in a spot, in which everything the property officer is or should i say expected to do, has now become my shit?! NO WAY right? Takde welfare at all. Hmmph.. Thank GOD that I'm no longer there thou some drama still prevail. Sickening ah these people. Ok I shall stop ranting about them. No use and sungguh takde makna tau! Benci I! Hahaha. =P
Well things between Aiman, my BF, (for those who DON'T know or PRETEND not to know) are going a-okay! Thanks for all the support my GFs have given me. My rainbow after the rain. You girls, you know who you are. Xie xie ni.. Trima kasih.. Vanakam.. Ah yelah.. Semua aku translate kan lagi senang. =P Hopefully, and I pray that, alls well ends well. I know things haven't been all rosy and beautiful. REAL LOVE needs WORK too. (Sometimes we just don't realise that but it's never to late to seek help if you ever need it.) The worst that a couple can do is to pretend that everything's ok until they both realise it's too much to handle. That in turn will just make the relationship falter. It's just so sad to see a couple you know (especially when you have become close friends to yourself) separate from their other half. Sekarang aku slalu doakan yang terbaik untuk kawan-kawan aku! Insya'Allah aku akan nampak korang naik pelamin, beranak pinak (cucu, cicit included) & berkekalan sampai akhir waktu! (Ala so LOVING I tell you!) LOL!
Fortunately for me, I have great friends that care and are concern about Aiman & me. I LAPPPPPP YOU ALL! (Throws flying kisses!) Insya'Allah I hope that my relationship will last till the end of time and of course, stay sungguh LOVING to each other. Aiman.. If you're reading this, I hope you understand why I did some things (in which I know you're mad at me sometimes). It's for you own good and of course, it will benefit you and me in the long run tau SAYANG!! (: (Cey.. Macam PAH la Nurul!)
Ok sekarang Nurul tengah otak mati. Tak tau ape lagi nak dicoretkan ke blog yang sungguh tak semangat ni. (Sappp.. Word melayu coret seyy. Macam manenye pintar! Haha. Gasak la Nurul!) Nanti update lagi. Ni Sue lagi semangat! Buatkan akunye BANNER for BLOG & MULTIPLY! Trima kasih Kak Sue. (Say it in the same way like the advertisement for TUMMY TRIM.. Trima kasih TUMMY TRIM! HAHAHA!) ((: I like! Yay! Anyway people I hope you have a great lunch. I sure did. Makcik tingkat 6 masak NASI AYAM POWER KEDEMAK! =P
Labels: love, new job